Sunday, April 6, 2014

Shakeology Sunday...

It was a GORGEOUS day here in Southern California today!
It seriously felt like Summer was teasing us, & I am totally OK with that...

I personally am a daily coffee drinker (judge me if you must) & a daily Shakeology drinker!  
Imagine my delight when I came across this gem of a shakeo recipe.  It's ridiculously delicious & if you keep the Starbucks insta coffee packets on hand its a treat that you can literally whip up at a moments notice!

Two tips from me to you...
FIRST, throw a teaspoon of coconut oil into this before you blend up.
Not only will it give the drink an extra dose of yumminess but the benefits of coconut oil are beyond!
SECOND, the more ice, the thicker the shake.  It's kinda like the shake version of "the bigger the hair, the closer to God." ...just sayin'
As is, with the 1 cup of ice, this blends nicely like a good ol' frap!

So, what the heck are you waiting for???
Go do yourself a favor & blend one of these babies up!


xo,
michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment